Our lobbies are restricted to by appointment only
Our drive-up windows and 24/7 ATMs are still open! Looking for a more convenient way to bank? Northwest online and mobile banking make it easy to manage your accounts from anywhere. Please reach out to us at 563.388.2511 if you have questions about any of these services or to make an appointment to visit the lobby. Masks are required for appointments in the lobby.
Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness
The Small Business Administration and Treasury Department has released an application that borrowers must complete in order to have their Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiven. The form includes detailed information about the forgiveness process, including supporting schedules and required documentation. You can find the forgiveness application form here. This application form and the required documentation must be completed and submitted to us to process your forgiveness request.
We've loved all the positive feedback we've received on the Paycheck Protection Program
A message from our president
To our customers and friends:
We succeed when you succeed. That’s why we place the health and safety of our staff, our customers, and the well-being of the Quad Cities as our highest priority. Like many banks, we have activated our Pandemic Response Plan as a precautionary step in response to the potential effects of COVID-19 in our area. At its heart, the Plan ensures we have the right resources and measured responses readied during this time of public health and economic uncertainty. Our Plan calls for specific actions, including but not limited to:
- Monitoring a variety of sources, including the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and state and local health authorities for the latest updates and recommendations affecting our operations;
- Introducing increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our public and private locations while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff;
- Ensuring employees have the time they need to return to good health without the worry of lost pay; and
- Modifying or canceling large meetings and customer events.
We encourage the utilization of:
- Our drive-up windows, located at each branch
- Northwest Mobile Bank & Northwest Mobile Bank for Business apps to review activity, make transfers and deposit checks
- Online Banking to review activity, make transfers and pay bills, and
- ATMs for cash handling needs
If you have not done so, this is an excellent time to get access to our convenience solutions. As a reminder, Northwest Bank & Trust will never request confidential information (PINs, card numbers, social security numbers, etc.) through emails, text, or unsolicited calls.
As a family- and employee-owned bank, supporting one another, taking care of our community and serving our customers is what we do best. Our goal is to limit business disruption and to provide leadership in a time of need. We know these can be stressful and difficult times. If there is anything that we can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to reach out to our great team of local bankers.
Joe B. Slavens
President & CEO