Reduce costs and save time with Northwest Bank’s accounts payable solutions.
Deploy ACH for payroll, payment scheduling and automation, and consolidating funds across banks into your Northwest Bank account. Additionally, our integrated wire management solution allows you to transfer large sums of money quickly with seamless approval management technology.
- Make numerous outgoing payments electronically
- Set-up payroll direct deposit
- Make electronic state and federal tax payments
- Pay vendors
- Schedule one-time or recurring outgoing payments
- Plan ahead for your upcoming costs and cash flow
- Schedule payments in advance
- Consolidate funds across banks into one account
- Increase efficiency and reduce human error and paper intensive processing costs
- Easy, same-day and secure movement of funds
- Initiate domestic wire transfers seamlessly built into Business Online
- Initiate and approve wire transfers from the convenience of your office
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
Business Online Bill Pay
With Business Online Bill Pay you can pay monthly bills electronically by transferring funds from any of your Northwest Bank accounts. No more checks, envelopes and stamps. Simply click on the Bill Payment tab in your business online banking account, follow the enrollment procedures and enjoy paying bills with the click of your mouse. Once Bill Pay is set up in your online account, you also have access to it in the Northwest Business Bank app for even easier payments!
*Subject to approval. Requires enrollment in Business Online Banking. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions may apply. Mobile carrier message and data rates may apply.