Powerful business banking tools at your fingertips
Our Business Online and Northwest Business Banking for Mobile tools allows you to easily manage your total banking relationship anytime, anywhere.
Business Online Banking
With Business Online Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your cash management procedures all in a fully secure environment. Our small business online banking product allows you to have 24-hour, real-time access to your accounts. You can view account balances, transfer funds, check transactions, plus initiate stop payments, wire transfers, and ACH transfers, all in a fully safe and secure environment.
Online Bill Pay – a smarter way to manage small business bills.
Online Bill Pay is essential for small business success. Online Bill Pay gives you more control over organizing, scheduling, paying, and even receiving your bills from one trusted place.
- Set up recurring payments for further convenience
- Payments are credited sooner than by mail
- Increased security is provided through encryption
Northwest Business Banking for Mobile
Our mobile app designed specifically for businesses makes it easy to initiate and approve bill payments from your mobile device, saving your business valuable time. No matter where you are, you can use your smart phone to:
- Review transfers and payments
- Approve transactions
- Deposit checks on the go
Business Mobile Banking puts the power of financial management and supervision right into your hands … wherever you are, whenever you choose.
Mobile Deposit – Snap a photo to deposit checks anytime.
Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone with the Northwest Bank & Trust Company business mobile banking app. Simply endorse, photograph, and transmit check images to the bank for processing using your business mobile banking app.
- Step 1: Log into your Northwest Business Banking app and tap the button for Mobile Deposit
- Step 2: Select your account and enter the check amount
- Step 3: Endorse check with your signature and the words ‘For Mobile Deposit Only’ then take a picture of the front and back of your check
- Step 4: Confirm the account and deposit amount and your check will be deposited into your account
You can verify the check has posted by visiting “Deposit History.” Check images are securely stored only at the bank, not on your device.
How to download the Northwest Business Banking app
- Make sure you are already enrolled in Business Online Banking. You will need to use the same credentials when you log into Northwest Business Banking for mobile.
- If you are not currently enrolled in business online banking, contact us to get started.
- Log in and start using the app
- Open Northwest Business Banking app and enter your username and password (same as Business Online banking credentials) then click Log In.
- Answer one of your security questions and accept the terms & conditions to begin using the app
You can now securely access your accounts anywhere using your smartphone! Contact us if you have questions about how to download or use the Northwest Business Banking app.
Northwest Business Banking for mobile provides the same level of security as Business Online Banking. No sensitive data is stored on your mobile device. Learn more about how we protect your privacy.