Protect your assets and ensure your financial well-being with a trust.
As a Trust Department, we are very different than an investment broker in that we can provide additional services that provides more complete financial planning. We eliminate the need to coordinate financial assets and information between several parties, and we take full fiduciary responsibility for your financial well-being, ensuring your best interests are always considered in each service and transaction.
Thanks to the expertise and experience of our staff, we have established an outstanding reputation as a professional trustee for our clients’ living trusts. We offer the services of the highest quality, delivered with tact, sensitivity and impartiality. Our commitment to our clients is absolute. Above all, we want you to be comfortable with our services.
Do You Need a Trust?
There is a huge misconception about trusts, that they are documents only for the very wealthy. In fact, trusts can protect those with modest assets as well. The fact is that more and more families are turning to trust based planning for their estate plans because the benefits of trusts are as diverse and wide ranging as the resources and objectives of the families that use them.
A trust can:
- Assist if you are no longer able to manage your financial affairs
- Establish terms as how and when your beneficiaries receive their inheritance
- Protect blended families
- Provide for and protect your spouse after you’re gone
- Create privacy for you and your family by avoiding the probate process
- Reduce estate or income taxes and probate expenses
- Accelerate the ability to distribute assets
- Designate assets to a favorite charity
What You Can Expect From Us
- A Trust Officer and Portfolio Manager that are located right here in the Quad Cities
- Professional, unbiased investment supervision
- A staff that is equipped to handle every conceivable chore relating to the care and handling of a trust
- As a fiduciary, we are held to a higher standard
- As a corporate trustee, our Investment Management Group will not die, move away or become distracted with a personal issue
- There are no additional charges for our trustee services
Contact Our Team
Our highly qualified team of investment and trust professionals has over 150 years of financial management experience. If you are looking for a long-term financial partner that tailors investment services to your objectives, we invite you to contact anyone of our Investment Management Group team members.